top of page


Motorcycle License & Travel Insurance

---- Motorcycle License & Travel Insurance  ----  

  To ride with VMT we required you to hold a motorcycle license from your home country and you must hold travel insurance policy which includes riding cover.

Riding with VMT tour Company, VMT lead guides carry paperwork supporting your ride with us, along with motorcycle registration documentation, additionally as standard VMT provides you a with locally arranged international travel document. IDP. Ticking the boxes, keeping travel insurers happy. in the event of needing to make a claim . VMT provides detailed support & assistance for claim processing.
This is an exclusive service for VMT
riders only . With over 16 years of experience touring Vietnam & beyond . You are in good company .


For Australian customers, Cover-More has been a popular choice.

Many UK riders have used Carole Nash for insurance.


bottom of page